Cistercian Abbey Mauchline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cistercian Abbey Mauchline

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

preparation of the fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonenero

dragonenero

preparation of the fire Empty
PostSubject: preparation of the fire   preparation of the fire Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 19:45

Dragonenero, waiting for the opening of the abbey, definite to supply the kitchen with some firewood, so that during the opening, the fire could be beautiful alive to give to eat to all the guests that would have come

while it was breaking and it systematized the firewood, he thought to how much God was almighty, he allowed the man of power for use His gifts to survive and a hymn felt time came back to mind from a vagabond monk:

Quote :
o CANTICO DI FRATE SOLE o LAUDES CREATURARUM o LAUDES DOMINI DE CREATURIS
hymn of the creatures

Altissimu, onnipotente, bon Signore, Tall, almighty, your good Lord

tue so’ le laude, la gloria e l’honore et onne benedictione. they are the praises, the glory and the honor and every benediction

Ad te solo, Altissimo, se konfano, to you only, tall, they suit him

et nullo homo ène dignu te mentovare. and any man is worthy of to mention you

Laudato sie, mi’ Signore, cum tucte le tue creature, praised you is, or my Lord, with all of your creatures

spetialmente messor lo frate sole, especially the gentleman brother sun

lo qual’è iorno, et allumini noi per lui. what in the daytime, you illuminate us of Him

Et ellu è bellu e radiante cum grande splendore: and it are beautiful, radiant with great shine

de te, Altissimo, porta significatione. of you, Tall, hands meaning

Laudato si’, mi’ Signore, per sora luna e le stelle: praised you is, or my Lord, for sister our moon and stars

in celu l’ài formate clarite et pretiose et belle. that in the sky you have formed her clear and beautiful

Laudato si, mi’ Signore, per frate vento praised you is, or my Lord, for brother our wind

et per aere et nubilo et sereno et onne tempo, and for the sky and the clouds and the calm and every time

per lo quale a le tue creature dài sustentamento. what to your creatures gives maintenance

Laudato si’, mi’ Signore, per sor’aqua, praised you is, or my Lord, for sister water

la quale è multo utile et humile et pretiosa et casta. which is very humble and precious and caste

Laudato si’, mi’ Signore, per frate focu, praised you is, or my Lord, for brother fire

per lo quale ennallumini la nocte: that illuminates us the nights

ed ello è bello et iocundo et robustoso et forte. and it is beautiful and joyous and strong and strong

Laudato si’, mi’ Signore, per sora nostra matre terra, praised you is, or my Lord, for our mother earth

la quale ne sustenta et governa, which maintains us and it governs us

et produce diversi fructi con coloriti flori et herba. and that it produces different fruits with colored flowers and grass

Laudato si’, mi’ Signore, per quelli ke perdonano per lo tuo amore praised you is, or my Lord, for those that forgive for your love

et sostengo infirmitate et tribulatione. and they bear infirmity and tribulations

Beati quelli ke ’1 sosterrano in pace, blessed those that will bear them in peace

ka da te, Altissimo, sirano incoronati. what from you or good Lord, they will have crown

Laudato si’, mi’ Signore, per sora nostra morte corporale, Praised you is, or my Lord, for sister our bodily death

da la quale nullu homo vivente pò skappare: from which any living man can escape:

guai quelli ke morrano ne le peccata mortali; troubles to those that will die in the sin deadly
beati quelli ke trovarà ne le tue sanctissime voluntati, blessed those that you will find in your holy wish

ka la morte secunda no ’I farrà male. what second death won't hurt him

Laudate e benedicete mi’ Signore et rengratiate you praise and you bless the gentleman and thank him

e serviateli cum grande humilitate. and serve him with great humility

and while it was tuning up this song, it didn't realize that a pile of firewood had done, that was enough also perhaps for the winter that was arriving

preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1
preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1preparation of the fire Albero1
Back to top Go down
http://abbaziafornovo.forumattivo.com/forum.htm

preparation of the fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cistercian Abbey Mauchline :: Chapel of Saint Michael :: Refectory :: Kitchen-
Jump to: