Cistercian Abbey Mauchline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cistercian Abbey Mauchline

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival of the Franciscan Superior Abbot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazingfast o.f.m

The Arrival of the Franciscan Superior Abbot Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of the Franciscan Superior Abbot   The Arrival of the Franciscan Superior Abbot Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug - 4:18

Blazingfast had heard the message of the ceremony. In order to spread the religious unity, he decided to visit the newly erected Abbey. Coming from England was quite a long distance. A bit tired he knocked.

Greetings!

I am Blazingfast o.f.m, Superior Abbot of the Grey Friars. I wish to have access to your beautiful convent, in order to participate in the introduction ceremony of Mother Finn as Abbess.
Back to top Go down
Firinne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Franciscan Superior Abbot   The Arrival of the Franciscan Superior Abbot Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug - 23:24

I come to greet Blazingfast at the gate.

"Welcome to Mauchline Abbey, Father", I say and smile. "My name is Firinne, and I'm a novice of the Cistercian order. Many also call me Finn. I regret that the preparations are still underway.. gardening and some furnishings mainly. I hope you will join us for prayer, but before then, I'm sure you could use food and drink, and a place to sit down. Will you come with me, Father?"
Back to top Go down
Blazingfast o.f.m

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Franciscan Superior Abbot   The Arrival of the Franciscan Superior Abbot Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug - 12:52

I am happy to follow you Finn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Franciscan Superior Abbot   The Arrival of the Franciscan Superior Abbot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Franciscan Superior Abbot
Page 1 of 1