Cistercian Abbey Mauchline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cistercian Abbey Mauchline

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titca come to the abbey

Go down 
+2
uriel
Titca
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Titca

Titca

Titca come to the abbey Empty
PostSubject: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug - 0:44

Titca arrived at the abbey Mauchline, a little ahead and lost again, shr don't spek a fluently English, she was having to work. Knocking at the door, she waited quietly hoping not to be too far ahead, but she could speak with the Cistercian sisters and brothers at least.

There is someone
Back to top Go down
uriel

uriel

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 14:30

Following Sister Titca, Uriel came along.

He rode his horse all day long, and at the end of the day, coming out the forest, he finally saw the famous abbey of Mauchline.
He wondered why Ellya give him a spot to reach this peticuliar place.

Seeing Titca, he came to her and bowed, giving a smile to her.

Well ... we shall wait together, my sister.

Et bien ... nous attendrons ensemble, ma soeur ...
Back to top Go down
Titca

Titca

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 22:31

Oh mon frère ! Bonjour... je me suis permisse de faire le voyage toute seule, mais je suis ravie de vous voir l'anglais et moi, nous ne somme pas vraiment amis.

Titca lui sourit et attendit bien sagement à ses coter ce demandant si l'abbaye avait eu le temps de trouver un frère ou une soeur portière.

Peut-être devrions-nous entrez ? Je pense que nos soeurs et frères doivent être occupés pour la cérémonie non ?

Elle-même était assez paniqué à l'idée de cette intronisation, elle se rassurait Kro lui avait promis de ne pas la lâcher, espérons qui soit présent à temps, son supérieur. Au pire elle demandera au merveilleux Uriel de la rassurer.

--------------------------------------------------

Oh brother! Hello ... I allowed myself to travel alone, but I am pleased to see English and I, we are not really friends.

Titus smiled and waited quietly at his rate this asking if the abbey had time to find a brother or sister's door.

Maybe we should enter? I think our sisters and brothers must be busy for the ceremony not ?

She herself was quite panicked at the idea of this coronation, she reassured Kro had promised not to let it go, hopefully that is present in time, his superior. At worst it will ask the wonderful Uriel to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
uriel

uriel

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug - 10:34

Bonjour ma soeur.
Vous n'auriez pas du faire le voyage seule, voyons, on ne sait jamais !

J'ai effectivement appris cette langue en étant jeune et il m'en reste quelques notions.

Je pense que nous allons entrer en effet, il n'y a pas beaucoup d'animation ...

Hello my sister.
You would not go alone on this trip, we never know !

I actually learned the language some years ago and I still have a few remains of it.

I think that will go further, yes, there is not much animation ...
Back to top Go down
Jacouillet

Jacouillet

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug - 21:44

Le voici enfin arrivé en Ecosse, en compagnie de sa femme : Titca. Il l'avait laissé toute seule quelques temps, afin de visiter les alentours de l'abbaye. Il fallait dire que ce pays l'intriguait, dommage qu'ils ne restaient pas longtemps, un peu de tourisme ne lui ferait pas de mal. Après sa promenade, il se dirigea vers les portes de l'abbaye ou Titca l'attendait en compagnie d'un homme qu'il en connaissait pas. Quelques bribes de paroles lui parvinrent aux oreilles.

Oh mon frère ! Bonjour... je me suis permisse de faire le voyage toute seule, mais je suis ravie de vous voir l'anglais et moi, nous ne somme pas vraiment amis.

Un peu chagriné d'entendre la première partie, Jacouillet s'approcha des personnes et prit la parole.

Hem Hem... et moi, je compte pour du beurre ?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

There he is arrived in Scotland at last, together with his wife : Titca. He left her alone a few time to visit the abbey's neighbourhood. This country intrigued him a lot, it's a shame they didn't stay here for a long time, some tourism would be welcome. After his walk, he came back to the abbey's gates, where Titca waited Jacouillet together with an unknown man. Some words came to his ear.

Oh brother! Hello ... I allowed myself to travel alone, but I am pleased to see English and I, we are not really friends.

A little grieved to ear the first part, Jacouillet gone near these persons and took the floor.

Hem Hem...and me, I don't count ?
Back to top Go down
Titca

Titca

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug - 22:16

Un sursaut, bon sang il allait la tuer un jour, elle en était certaine, dans un rire elle secoua la tête et embrassa son époux.

Mais non ! Mais je suis venue toute seule aux portes...

Enlacant la taille de Jacouillet elle sourit au frère Uriel et fit les présentations.

Mon frère, voici mon mari Jacouillet, Jacou voici le frère Uriel le seul professeur du séminaire pendant longtemps, heureusement pour lui un autre homme est venu combler les rangs de femme.

Souriante, elle accorda un clin d'oeil au frère et sourit à Jacou absolument ravie qu'il soit venu pour elle toute seule, cela lui réchauffait le coeur, surtout pour ce grand jour.

Bienvenue à l'abbaye fille Jac, c'est joli... et nous serons beaucoup aujourd'hui ! Uriel et moi voulions justement entrer, vu que tous le monde semble occupé.

----------

A start, damn it would kill her one day, she was certain, with a laugh she shook her head and kissed her husband.

But no! But I came alone to the door ...

hugging size Jacouillet she smiled at him brother Uriel and presentations.

My brother is my husband Jacouillet, Jacou here brother Uriel the only teacher of the seminar for a long time, fortunately for him another man came to fill the ranks of women.

Smiling, she gave a wink to the brother and smiled at Jacou absolutely delighted that he came to herself, it warmed his heart, especially for the big day.

Welcome to the Abbey Jac girl is pretty ... and we very much today!
Back to top Go down
uriel

uriel

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug - 18:10

Uriel n'avait pas vu le sire qui les suivait et l'accueillit dans le groupe, curieux de sa venue.

Il le salua ... il devait connaître Titca ; qui par ailleurs, fit les présentations.

Oh !

Enchanté, messire Jacouillet, donc oui, je suis le Frère Uriel.
Je suis heureux à ce jour qu'un autre représentant mâle soit venu dans le rang des professeurs, je vais me sentir moins seul et surtout moins taquiné !

Il sourit et serra la main du sire.

Uriel had not seen the gentleman who followed them and let him come into the group, surprized for his coming.

I am pleased to meet you, sir Jacouillet, indeed, I am the brother Uriel.
I am happy today that another male representative came into the ranks of teachers, I feel less alone and less especially teased by my sisters.

He smiled and shook hands with Titca's husband
Back to top Go down
arghun

arghun

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug - 20:24

Arghun arriva à l'abbaye, il avait fait bon chemin et était heureux de voir que ses amis, ses frères et soeurs étaient déjà réunis.

la traversée de la manche avait été calme et le temps avait été de la partie.

Bonsoir chères amis, en forme pour la cérémonie de demain

Arghun arrived at the abbey, it had good road and was happy to see his friends, his brothers and sisters were already assembled.

the channel crossing was calm and the weather had been in the game.

Hi dear friends, fit for tomorrow's ceremony
Back to top Go down
Jacouillet

Jacouillet

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug - 20:43

Jacouillet serra la main du frère Uriel.

Bonjour messire, ravi de faire votre connaissance.

Jacouillet prit Titca par la taille.

Bon, ils n'ont pas vraiment l'air pressé de nous faire entrer. A moins que ce soit l'heure du thé.

Jacouillet sourit en coin et patienta en compagnie de ses deux compagnons. Lorsqu' un autre homme vint les saluer.

Bonjour à vous messire.

Jacouillet shook the hand oh brother Uriel.

Hi sir, nice to meet you

Jacouillet put one's arm around Titca's waist.

They don't really hurry up to let us in the Abbey. May be it's the tea time.

Jacouillet smirked and waited together whith his mates when another man arrived to salute them.

Hi sir.
Back to top Go down
Titca

Titca

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug - 0:49

Oh tien Arghun, souriante elle prit la taille de son époux et le serra doucement. Elle était heureuse de l'avoir près d'elle, c'était assez rare de le voir proche ainsi dans un lieu Saint. Souriante au sergent elle refit les présentations.

Jacouillet, voici Arghun le sergent je crois t'en avoir parler. Et Arghun, mon époux Jacouillet....

Présentation fini, les cloches sonnèrent de toutes part, ben voilà, la cérémonie commençait et ils étaient toujours dehors. Regardant les trois hommes, la seule femme s'approcha des portes et tenta de les ouvrir, celle-ci s'ouvrit sans le moindre souci et Tit haussa les épaules.

L'heure du thé non, mais de la cérémonie apparemment oui ! Ben allons-y comme à Noirlac ...peut-être devrions-nous laisser nous armes dehors ? Et vite nous rendre à la cérémonies avant d'être très en retard cela sera dommage.

En bonne soeur portière, les habitudes ne ce perdait pas ailleurs, laissant passer les hommes elle chercha le chemin de la chapelle et la cérémonie. Sa main bien solidement glisser dans celle de Jac.

Allons-y ! [Lien]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Arghun yours, smiling she took her husband's waist and pressed gently. She was happy to have him near her, it was rare to see closer and in a holy place. Smiling in her remade Sergeant presentations.

Jacouillet Here Arghun Sergeant think I worry about having. And Arghun, my husband Jacouillet ....

presentation finished, the bells rang from all sides, ben voilà, the ceremony began and they were always out. Looking at the three men, one woman approached the door and tried to open it, it opened without the slightest concern Tit and shrugged his shoulders.

Tea time no, but the ceremony apparently yes! Ben going there as Noirlac ... maybe we should leave our weapons outside? And soon we get to the ceremony before being far behind it will damage.

In nun door, habits that do not lose elsewhere, letting the men she sought the path of the chapel and the ceremony. His hand was very well slip into that of Jac.

Come on ! [Lien]
Back to top Go down
uriel

uriel

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug - 9:03

Uriel vit une figure familière arriver ; il fit signe et salua son ami Arghun.

Il écouta Jacouillet et sourit .. l'heure du thé ... oui ... ce n'était peut être pas faux.

Finalement, ils décidèrent d'entrer, puisque personne n'y venait ...

Oui, vous avez raison, entrons.
Et laissons nos armes au frère de faction.

Uriel noticed a familiar figure to arrive, he lifted his hand and saluted his friend Arghun.

He listened and smiled Jacouillet .. tea time ... yes ... this was perhaps not wrong.

Finally, they decided to enter, since nobody came ...

Yes you are right, my Sister, go ahead !
And we will left our swords to the brother at the doors ...
Back to top Go down
Takoda

Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug - 20:49

Comme toujours la rousse était arrivée la dernière, sa soeur s'était rendue seule à l'abbaye et son beau frère après une ballade y était aussi parvenu...
Lorsqu'elle se présenta à la porte, Titca et Jacouillet était déjà en discussion avec deux autres personnes qu'elle ne connaissait pas, elle salua l'assemblée avec bonne humeur.

Bonjour tout le monde!!!

As usual the red-haired girl had arrived the last one, her sister had made the trip alone to the abbey andTitca's husband after a ballad was there also upstart...
When she appeared at the door, Titca and Jacouillet were already speaking with two other persons she did not know, she greeted everyone with cheerfulness.

Hello everybody!!!
Back to top Go down
Firinne

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug - 23:18

There are frantic last-minute preparations underway. The grounds of the abbey are beautiful - many benches already in place for quiet meditative moments and meetings for discussing matters of faith, trees in place to give shade. The buildings, from the main building to various auxiliary structures are complete, including a small group of wooden buildings nearly hidden within a copse of tranquil trees. But everywhere, there is also the haste of the last minute of preparations..

A young Scottish woman arrives. She wears work clothes, and pushes a wheelbarrow with saplings in it.

Setting the wheelbarrow aside I come to greet the guests.

A young Scottish woman in working clothes meets you in the yard.

"Welcome to Mauchline Abbey," I say and smile. "My name is Firinne, and I'm a novice of the Cistercian order."

I hear the bells of the chapel chime, and continue, "the ceremony is about to begin. I hope you will come and pray with us?"
Back to top Go down
uriel

uriel

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug - 11:12

Uriel smiled

Hello my sister, nice to meet you.
I am brother Uriel, from the french abbey of Noirlac ; it is a real pleasure to discover these lands.

Thanks for your welcome.
Of course, we will pray with you !
Back to top Go down
Firinne

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep - 13:25

Soyez bienvenue, I reply, trying hard to remember what little French I had learned during my stay at Noirlac. We have met before, though only in passing. I hope you have time to stay with us for a while, and enjoy Mauchline as I enjoyed my stay at Noirlac.
Back to top Go down
uriel

uriel

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep - 19:15

Uriel smiled to Firinne

Oh !
Thanks for your french words ; it is indeed a very difficult language to get.

Well, let's hope so, yes.
Well, I will now go to the central room ; the others will ask me where i am, still !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titca come to the abbey   Titca come to the abbey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titca come to the abbey
Page 1 of 1